Organic cotton is a kind of pure natural non-polluting cotton. Its agricultural production mainly includes organic fertilizer, biological control of pests and diseases, and natural farming management. No chemical products and pollution emission is allowed in the production and spinning process. It has the characteristics of ecology, green and environmentally friendly. The fabric woven from organic cotton has a bright luster, soft hand feeling, excellent resilience, drape, and abrasion resistance. It has unique antibacterial and deodorant properties. It is more conducive to skincare for children by relieving allergic symptoms and skin untrue symptoms and rashes caused by normal fabrics. Using organic cotton in summer makes people feel particularly cool while using it in winter is fluffy and comfortable and can remove excess heat and moisture from the body.
Organic cotton is one of the important components of sustainable agriculture. It is of great significance to ecological environmental protection, human healthy development, and green natural ecological clothing. Organic cotton is cultivated naturally. Chemical products such as fertilizers and pesticides are not used in the process of planting. The growing environment is 100% natural and ecological. From seed to harvest, it is all-natural and pollution-free production, even the color is natural, and there is no chemical residue in the organic cotton, so it will not induce allergies, asthma, or atopic dermatitis. CEF provides organic cotton dresses wholesale, if you are interested in organic cotton clothing, please contact us!
Pure cotton fabrics are textiles that make cotton into filaments by using a textile machine to interweave vertically and horizontally. It is mainly processed from virgin cotton fabric and recycled cotton fabric. The cotton material of organic cotton is certified by an international certification organization. This material is the best for soft baby skin, and pure cotton has not yet reached such a high level.
(1) It is easy to wrinkle, and it is more difficult to smooth after wrinkles.
(2) It is easy to shrink, and the shrinkage rate of pure cotton clothing is 2% to 5%.
(3) It is easily deformed and lacks elasticity.
(4) It is easy to stick hair and can hardly be removed completely.
(5) It is easy to react with acids. When the cotton cloth is stained with concentrated sulfuric acid, the cotton cloth is burnt into holes.
Organic cotton China has good qualities, whose advantages are as follows:
(1) Organic cotton feels warm and soft to the touch, making people feel completely close to nature and refreshing. This zero-distance contact with nature can release stress and nourish spiritual energy.
(2) Organic cotton has good air permeability, absorbs sweat, and dries quickly. It is neither sticky nor greasy nor does it generate static electricity.
(3) Organic cotton does not cause allergies, asthma, or atopic dermatitis because there are no chemical residues in the production process. Organic cotton baby clothing is very helpful to infants and young children. Because organic cotton is completely different from ordinary cotton, the planting and production process is all-natural and environmentally friendly and does not contain any harmful substances to the baby's body.
In contrast, organic cotton has better breathability and can keep warm. Besides, wearing organic cotton feels very soft and comfortable without irritation.